Baguio City Tourism and Ridgewood Hotel Updates as of October 17, 2020
Heartfelt greetings and thank you for choosing Ridgewood Hotel!
The following are just a few reminders to make your journey to Baguio City, and your stay with us more comfortable.
Baguio City is now under Modified General Community Quarantine but travel restrictions are still in effect. Beginning October 22, 2020, tourists from Luzon will be permitted entry after compliance with guidelines/requirements via visita.baguio.gov.ph. Essential/business travelers and Returning Baguio Residents/workers may access guidelines/requirements via hdf.baguio.gov.ph. New guidelines may be issued depending on prevailing conditions.
If your travel is not essential or for business, or you are not from Luzon, or requirements have not been submitted, acknowledged and confirmed online, you will not be able to cross the checkpoints. But if you have safely crossed checkpoints or are already within Baguio City limits, we will accommodate you following strict health and safety protocols from government agencies.
At the hotel, tourists must present their individual QR-coded Tourist Pass (QTP) issued after successful and confirmed registration via Baguio Visita. The QTP will also be scanned every time the guest leaves and returns to the hotel. Essential/business travelers must present their individual Triage Certificates and/or QR code issued by city health authorities at designated triage centers, residents of BLISTT with no travel history from COVID-19 hotspots who wish to check-in will be required to present an identification and any proof of residence showing local address.
We are implementing a limited shifting schedule for our Front Office Staff, Kitchen and other departments to minimize the number of persons in the hotel, avoid physical contact and exposure to the virus. Please let us know your estimated time of arrival so we can assign personnel to welcome you.
Upon your arrival at the hotel, the following guidelines based on DOT, IATF and LGU directives must be followed by all guests:
1) A no facemask, no face shield, no entry, no service policy is in effect in our premises. Kindly wear your facemask and face shield at all times covering your nose and mouth when in common areas of the hotel.
2) Mandatory body temperature check via thermal scanner shall be administered before entering the hotel. Guests with body temperature of 37.5 or more will not be allowed to enter the hotel and shall be referred to the nearest COVID-19 Response Center immediately.
3) Sanitize your hands with alcohol or hand sanitizers available at designated areas of the hotel. Frequent proper handwashing is encouraged.
4) Fill-out Health Declaration Form by scanning the MY HEALTH QR CODE at the hotel entrance for contactless submission.
5) Fill-out registration form by scanning CHECK-IN QR CODE at the Front Desk for contactless registration.
6) Maintain physical distance of 1 to 2 meters from each person especially in common areas.
7) Only the maximum allowed number of guests (2 persons only) shall be accommodated per room. Extra persons shall not be allowed.
8) Guests shall be assisted until outside their room door only. Show-room is not allowed.
9) Room service and food deliveries are prohibited from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The restaurant shall operate from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on limited capacity with physical distancing. Scan the MY ORDER QR CODE for contactless ordering.
10) No Make-Up Room service. Essential supplies and linen may be requested from the Front Desk.
11) Cashless payments are preferred. Major credit and debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal payments are accepted.
12) Smoking in any form and vaping are prohibited inside guest rooms and common areas of the hotel.
13) The city is currently implementing a curfew at 10:00 p.m.
14) The City Government of Baguio has ordinances that penalize any violations to the guidelines stated herein.
15) Other city ordinances and hotel guidelines apply.
Rates under the Heal Deal Promo are nonrefundable, but rebookable. Should you wish to cancel, no refund will be processed. You may rebook your stay to a later date within one (1) year from original stay date/s, subject to rate difference if applicable. Rebooking must be requested at least 48 hours prior to original stay date/s. Kindly get in touch with us to facilitate any changes to your reservation.
Updates regarding travel to Baguio City are available through the links provided herein, or via the official Facebook pages Public Information Office - City of Baguio, Baguio Visita or Baguio Tourism.
Our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your kind understanding and see you soon.
Stay safe and healthy!