Baguio City Tourism and Ridgewood Hotel Updates as of September 21, 2020
Heartfelt greetings and thank you for choosing Ridgewood Hotel!
The following are just a few reminders to make your journey to Baguio City, and your stay with us more comfortable.
Baguio City is now under Modified General Community Quarantine but travel restrictions are still in effect. Beginning September 22, 2020, tourists from Region I (La Union, Pangasinan, Ilocos Sur, Ilocos Norte) will be permitted entry after compliance with guidelines/requirements via visita.baguio.gov.ph. Essential/business travelers and Returning Baguio Residents/workers may access guidelines/requirements via hdf.baguio.gov.ph. It is still uncertain as to when borders will open for tourists from other provinces. New guidelines may be issued should this follow depending on prevailing conditions.
If your travel is not essential or for business, or you are not from Baguio-La Trinidad-Itogon-Sablan-Tuba-Tublay (BLISTT) and Region I, or requirements have not been submitted and confirmed/acknowledged online, you will not be able to cross the checkpoints. But if you have safely crossed checkpoints or are already within Baguio City limits, we will accommodate you following strict health and safety protocols from government agencies. A Triage Certificate for each guest issued by city health authorities at designated triage centers is required to be presented upon check-in. Residents of BLISTT with no travel history from COVID-19 hotspots who wish to check-in will be required to present an identification or any proof of residence showing local address.
We are implementing a limited shifting schedule for our Front Office Staff, Kitchen and other departments to minimize the number of persons in the hotel, avoid physical contact and exposure to the virus. Please let us know your estimated time of arrival so we can assign personnel to welcome you in.
Upon your arrival at the hotel, the following guidelines based on DOT, IATF and LGU directives must be followed by all guests:
1) A no facemask, no face shield, no entry, no service policy is in effect in our premises. Kindly wear your facemask and face shield at all times covering your nose and mouth when in common areas of the hotel.
2) Mandatory body temperature check via thermal scanner shall be administered before entering the hotel. Guests with body temperature of 37.5 or more will not be allowed to enter the hotel and shall be referred to the nearest COVID-19 Response Center immediately.
3) Sanitize your hands with alcohol or hand sanitizers available at designated areas of the hotel. Frequent proper handwashing is encouraged.
4) Fill-out Health Declaration Form provided by the Front Desk Officer, or scan MY HEALTH QR CODE at the hotel entrance for contactless submission.
5) Fill-out registration form, or scan CHECK-IN QR CODE at the Front Desk for contactless registration.
6) Maintain physical distance of 1 to 2 meters from each person especially in common areas.
7) Only the maximum allowed number of guests (2 persons only) shall be accommodated per room. Extra persons shall not be allowed.
8) Guests shall be assisted and escorted until outside their room door only. Show-room is not allowed.
9) Room service and food deliveries are prohibited from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
10) The restaurant shall operate from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on limited capacity with physical distancing. Use MY ORDER QR CODE for contactless ordering.
11) No Make-Up Room service. Essential supplies and linen for the duration of your stay shall be made available in your room.
12) Cashless payments are preferred. Major credit and debit cards, GCash, PayMaya, and PayPal payments are accepted.
13) Smoking in any form and vaping are prohibited inside guest rooms and common areas of the hotel.
14) Please note the City Government of Baguio has ordinances that penalize any violations to such guidelines.
15) Other hotel guidelines apply.
Tourism and local CoVid-19 updates are available via the official Baguio Tourism Facebook page, Public Information Office - Baguio City Facebook page, and baguio.gov.ph.
Our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your kind understanding and see you soon. Stay safe and healthy!